The Ten Demandments
- YOU ARRIVED HERE BY NECESSITY. YOU STAY HERE BY CHOICE.
- SURVIVING HAS EARNED YOU THE RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED.
- MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY.
- YOUR LIFE IS MY GIFT TO YOU. TREAT IT LIKE ONE.
- YOU ARE BETTER THAN THOSE WHO WOULD UNWIND YOU. RISE TO THE OCCASION.
- EVERYONE IN THE GRAVEYARD CONTRIBUTES. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- TEENAGE REBELLION IS FOR SUBURBAN SCHOOLCHILDREN. GET OVER IT.
- HORMONES WILL NOT RULE MY DESERT.
- AT EIGHTEEN YOU CEASE TO BE MY CONCERN.
- MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF. THIS IS AN ORDER.
SINCE WHEN IS UNWIND BECOMING A MOVIE??
OKAY I AM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE HOLY CRAP MOVIE????
HOLLYWOOD BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP FOR ME.
DON’T RUIN A GREAT NOVEL, PLEASE.
I think I’ve officially joined the Unwind fandom.
Like wtf there’s four books? I just had a fangirl reaction when the ending of Unsouled left things unresolved with blank pages at the end.
If anyone ever wants to discuss the Unwind dystology by Neal Shusterman, hit me up. They’re probably my favorite books and I can’t seem to get anyone to read them. Just shoot me an ask or reblog or anything, I’d love to talk about them.
For your ease and peace of mind, there are a variety of harvest camps to choose from. Each facility is privately owned, state licensed, and federally funded by your tax dollars. Regardless of the site you choose, you can feel confident that your Unwind will receive the finest possible care from our board-certified staff as they make their transition to a divided state.
- From The Parents’ Unwinding Handbook
Neal Shusterman (Unwind)